love.
Thursday, July 24, 2008@ 8:49 PM


The week is ending!! One more day to survive!! Two test today which I didn't study for... Hopefully my results aren't that bad...

Wasted today away watching Sex In the City. Quite a good movie. Really awww and talks so much about true love and how even if things don't seem good at the moment you'll eventually pull through.

Spiderman comics are teaching me things!! Will talk more about it once I finish reading it. (First I need a chinese period...)

I actually had something to say but now i can't remember...

Anyway I uploaded the video I was talking about last time. Thanks Jia Kai!

P.S Good luck tomorrow Isaac and Stephen XD




Heart dont fail me now
Courage don't desert me, dont turn back now that we're here
People always say life is full of choices
No one ever mentions fear
Or how the road can seem so long
How the world can seem so vast
Courage see me through
Heart I am trusting you
On this journey to the past

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger