Do people really think too much?Sometimes I really regret getting my SOH. Its depriving me of time with my NCOs. Now I feel like so distant from them. I tried talking to them today but got yanked back by the rest of the recepients. I didn't even talk to Brandon today at all -.- My only contact was flicking his ear (: And like Brandon and Abel would make how much better recipents. I already have Soccer and Hockey which I'm doing well in. Both of them put so much sweat and blood than in the end I get everything. Not fair to them.My friday is ruined!! There's another rehersal for us... We can execute the drill already la!! How many times you want us to do the same 4 steps! Ok ok never mind we'll figure something out...
I can't remember what else I was going to say cause I went to have dinner halfway through this post. So I'll just say something which flashed through my mind on the bus home.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon themDoesn't matter how you get it, its how you deal with it that makes the difference between being somebody's hero and the scorn of people.
smile! make your day that little bit better (kmah you should try sometime)让我们乘着阳光 海上衝浪吸引她的目光不要怕露出胸膛 流一点汗 你成了型男让我们乘着阳光 看着远方被挡路人甲让美女缺氧 靠在你肩膀我微笑在你旁边张撑伞