I just feel like posting in chinese because some things I just feel more comfortable speaking in chinese sometimes and about certain things.
为什么'I love you'这三个字这么难说出来呢?放心,我不是爱上了一个女孩子。只是今天我回到家时我的婆婆对我说'I love you',但是我不能一样说'I love you',只能点头说‘好’。这件事真的那么难做吗?我长大后一定会有很大的麻烦...
Ok enough with the chinese. Hope there aren't too many mistakes there...
During dinner my grandmother threw up. If you know her you would know its no small thing if she throws up. However instead of going into a frenze and panic(ok my brother still does freak out but he's just grossed out by the sight and smell), everyone was just like 'oh is it?' than went in to help her clean up and find out why she threw up. I guess we've really grown out of the fear that she might just leave us. Good and bad I guess. Its really helped in life in the sense that I don't stress over situations and can keep a cool head. But it would still be nice to freak out now and than and remind myself that I'm only 16. 还记得我十二岁的时候我的公公跌倒,整地都有血。虽然我那时看起来很轻松,我在心里真的很害怕。Now that fear has seemed to have completely disappeared.
Today was slack (: Really needed that break. Only had History thanks to free periods, nice teachers(thanks Mdm for replacing our recess!), Maths Competition and health check. Almost screwed myself during Bio but that's another story. Cannot get demerit before National Day!
Left school and met Mdm, Brandon and Jai to plan Area Games Day. Its such a major event!! And every school in our area either can't count, can't spell or just have problems with sending out proper invitations(proposals are NOT invitations genius...) Anyway even though its in the middle of prelims, I die die wanna go!! Will be so much fun! Too bad we didn't start this a few years ago. Everything good is happening when I'm about to leave ): Never mind got 2 more years to go right? Just that our area is very close among cadets but we're really too competitive for our own good. Blame the 3 gold units in one area.
Haha I'm really sounding like an emo kid. I'm not! Just thinking...
I think Marie Digby songs are awesome! I love the tune of the songs and especially the lyrics :)
I think you're mistaken
I'm sorry to say
I'm really just a loser
Who's getting in your way
I think you've forgotten
All of your plans
See you never meant to be here
And I think you should know
You're better off alone
