Just for everyone's info the last post was Isaac...
Only thing i can take away from today so far, Ammonium chloride only pretends to sublime. Oh that and according to my physics teacher says we can't use brackets and my a math teacher says brackets are free. I want my free bracket! Oh ya and Hadrian offered me a free hug. Haha maybe not... After we both get 6 points for O levels than can give me one (: Still waiting for physics retest results. Please don't say i failed. I can't do only one science!! Ok no use worrying over something that is already done. Or at least I'm trying to tell myself that...
After school I went shopping with Jia Jun. Actually we went to look for his fedora. (which is a really cool cap. If you dunno what it is refer to the picture below) Talked a bit on the bus and realised,
I'm going to miss everyone in secondary school!! It's ending but ithas been a wonderful ride. Anyway, ZARA was having a 50% sale! Ben Ong told Jia Jun to go to ZARA to get his fedora so we went in. EVERYTHING was on sale! Inside I noticed there was a rack which was going for $19.90. It was a bunch of polo tees and just nice they were all my size (: So on impulse I got one since I've been looking for a polo tee for awhile anyway. ZARA for $19.90!!
Soccer DSA tomorrow. Going to try my best and see where it takes me from there. For fun one luh and actually I'm also going cause I haven't played comeptitive soccer in a long time.
Good luck to Mr Hadrian Ro with his canoeing!! And other off-water things too (:
My new shirt! :) and Jia Jun's fedoraIt started out as a feelingWhich then grew into a hopeWhich then turned into a quiet thoughtWhich then turned into a quiet wordAnd then that word grew louder and louderTill it was a battle cry