In Loving Memory
Monday, July 21, 2008@ 5:14 PM


My grandaunt passed away recently. I'm getting more and more used to it as more pass on but each one still hurts. No more 'you young people...' speeches from her anymore ): The world is a lesser place without you.


Surely goodness and love will follow me
All the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD
Forever.

Psalm 23:6



The weeks only just starting and I can feel the strength being sapped already. Really starting to dislike Week As. Four more days of the week to go. Must make the most of it. O levels coming already...



On a brighter note, I like this video :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0 The world is awesome! Don't kill it!
You're the only one
I would live my life for
When you're around
My heart starts to
Jump off the ground
You're the only one
Who could lift my heart
Beyond the moon
Into the stars

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger