For reasons I feel really happy today! Like I can't not smile (:
Anyway school first.
Some asshole some of a bitch mother%#@*^ stole money from my class charity cafe. I hope he jumps into a river and commits suicide. How can anyone have the heart to steal from charity? Its not even a small sum somemore. Don't worry Hadrian its not your fault. If need be I'll pay the remainder I guess since I'm treasurer and like supposed to be in charge. Had a talk with the Sec 3 NCOs (yes from now on I shall call them NCOs in recognition of the passing on of an era)(not exactly sure if I got my english right). Hope they learnt from what I tried to pass down to them. Respect begets respect. And since a few of you read my blog, don't be afraid to approach me if you think any of my NCOs or in the future CIs are being bitches.
Why I'm feeling so happy all of a sudden? Cause on Sunday I saw two different things which put a smile on my face. No Isaac, Brandon, Jia Kai, Hadrian etc etc etc its not what you think.... Something more real.... Jia Kai was talking cock with me about something which I can't remember what. Than we talked till I found Winnie's (my ATC mate) blog page. Being curious I went to look for her ATC post.
From her blog(she spelt my name wrongly and Bryan and Jessyln are also my ATC mates) :
So yea feeling very dirty and all, jessyln and me went to shower first and went back to the dinner area and started searching for instant noodles to cook. Then kelvin and bryan suddenly say " 你们的面在这里。" then we were like "huh?" cause we didn't see any instant noodles lying anywhere. It turn out that they cooked for us already because they say they are scared that we have no time to cook and have nothing to eat. Waa, actually I'm very touched by them la, haha, see bryan baked the already baked beans and it became a paste, I want to laugh. Maybe will see them on the coming friday becuz of our amzing race. haha. kelvin definitely since he is the leader. Yea, have fun crapping with jessyln about ubin water, cuz they taste salty. Building a raft with them and rolling it out to the sea! Haha, I didn't go to ATC in vain! :DSo glad people have that mindset of me (: Helps to know that I'm making peoples life better. Sorry I didn't go for the Amazing Race! We were supposed to like Mdm Yeo kept pestering me to make a team but because of Conc Camp and IBA we couldn't ):
Another thing I saw was Hadrian's comment to Jia Jun :
...its okay, kevin said friends are there to help and support each other, well, indeed i have learnt...I guess it just really helps to know that I can make a difference to others.Its the simple things in life which makes life worthwhile isn't it?
Smile Smile Smile我难过的是放弃你放弃爱 放弃的梦被打碎忍住悲哀 我以为是成全 你却说你更不愉快 我难过的是忘了你忘了爱 尽全力忘记我们真心相爱 也忘了告诉你 失去的不能重来