Love is a four letter word
Saturday, July 5, 2008@ 3:54 PM

Just a random show i saw on tv awhile ago. Couldn't get anything so I changed to a hot dog eating contest :p


Youth Day celebrations on Thursday! Everyone wore their own clothes to school. But it wasn't so much 'dress yourself'... So many rules la! No girl school shirts, no pinafores, no pants too short. no FBTs, no V neck below a certain level, and the list goes on... Guess mdm has a lot of experience dealing with this thing. Had a teacher-prefect match as the celebratory thingy. We weren't allowed to play because they didn't want the score to be too big. Not fair!! I still think the match would have been more interesting if we played. Everyone was sleeping or doing their own things. So boring!


Friday was spent the usual way. Don't like the new timetable though. So impossible to deal with. 20 minutes after pe and 20 minutes before physics practical? Who's smart idea! Nevermind will learn to deal with it. NP training after school. Really starting to see the sec 3s taking over and growing up which is good for the unit I guess. POP coming soon!! Must have a grand one I don't care! Than later we'll throw Isaac into the pond since its his birthday. Went to watch Hancock after training with Jia Kai, Jai, Isaac and Benjamin. Oh and Brandon also (we made him cab from KAP :D ). Its an ok movie only la. The special effects are cool and all and I think throwing someone halfway into the atmosphere for calling you and asshole is really funny but the movie got no storyline!! Its like just random happenings... In the end they were what? I couldn't even catch that...


O ya which reminds me, I THINK EMO IS A WASTE OF TIME!! ok no insult to anyone but really la!! Ok la you're allowed to emo now and then but get over it! Nothing is going to change and all and there's always friends around to help you through it (: But first you must take the first step and WANT to get over emo-ness. No reference to anyone but it was just something I was thinking about a few days ago when I got bored in class.


My 3 loves (:



Sa Rang Hae Yo

Means I Love You
代表著我離不開你
每分每秒每一個聲音
只有你撒嬌會讓我微笑

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger