Today.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008@ 6:36 PM

ok this is me for real (:

cause my ____ (cannot curse about him he's family after all...) brother so helpfully switched off the heater i have time to blog while waiting for the heater to heat up. today was funny... i got screwed in a class I usually manage to hide from the teacher in but never mind la take it as an experience and as a wake up call that I have to work harder for that subject. Kinda depressing receiving the schedule from Mdm after school for this term's activites but i guess we have to step down sometime and I need to remind myself O levels are around the corner. ALL my CCAs have to take a back seat for awhile. Must tahan!!

After school i went to see my grandmother again. The person opposite her bed is gone. Hope she went home and not to the other place... Looking at my grandmother like that sorta reminds me that I should cherish my youth because life can suddenly suck when you're old and unable to do so many things... I think the doctors and nurses are awesome! They're really patient and kind and willing to do stuff we normal people wouldn't do. I think they're one of the most caring and bestest people in the world (:

And to the person who did what you did. THANKS (: I really don't think that you should have did that but still its appreciated. BEST BESTIE IN THE WORLD (: even if life isn't going so well for you at least I'll be forever in your debt now?

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger