Why won't rest set itself upon me?Blogger is pissing me off. I can't the format right but never mind. For everyone's info the last post there is 3 different songs but I can't get the first two songs to seperate themselves for some reason or another so I changed the font. The two songs are Through it All and The ends of the Earth.
Had a really weird nightmare last night. I sometimes get nightmares when I'm really tired or something bad has just happened but this particular one is weird. Reason being this isn't the first time I've actually had this dream. And it seems to be going on and on like carrying on where it left off the last time round. The worst part is that I can't get myself to wake up from that dream even though I know its a dream. It won't even leave me alone. The monster (ok its actually a person but I don't hate the person or anything so I dunno why he/she keeps appearing there) just won't catch me and kill me!! Why!!! I just keep running and running. Its freaking me out... Am I secretly afraid of the person? Maybe there's something more? Really don't know. I just want to go back into my shell and hide.Spent yesterday night and today at my Grandmother's house.(would love to blame her mattress for the nightmare but I get it at home as well so i can't ): ) I love my family! Everyone is so friendly and my grandma treats me like a king (: Ok I really need to treat her better. My aunts and uncles are fantastic too. Always caring and all. Thank God for them. My parents are always looking out for my brother so its really them who encourage me and drag me along (: My grandma made the best macaroni ever for lunch (everything she makes just seems to taste better). Too bad I missed breakfast. Really wish all my parents were still as active and cheerful as her...
Ok need to rush off now. My grandma wants to bring me out for ice cream! Ok its not hagen daz or swensens but the ice cream at the food court always tastes like the best in the world when she buys it (: Might post again later if I feel like it.
We were meant to live for so much moreHave we lost ourselves?Somewhere we live insideSomewhere we live insideWe were meant to live for so much moreHave we lost ourselves?Somewhere we live inside