Dear God/conscience/monster/smart guy/anybody(too many people I want to put this question towards),
WHY CAN'T
LOVE BE SIMPLE?!
My timetable must be like the worst!! Somedays we have completely free, others we're stuck in class the WHOLE day. Now we even have split recess under the new timetable. What in the world la! Lao Shi's com hanged so she let us hear Jian Dan Ai instead. Which got me thinking... Why can't love be like in the fairytales when everything just falls into place? Haha this is starting to sound like an emo post so I shall change the subject. Pek came in during physics. His hair is now super long and is gold! Actually it kinda reminds me of a lion's mane.
Hurting all over from trials just now. Didn't impress at all. Never mind I wasn't expecting much anyway since I haven't played competitively in almost four months now. Ok no choice. Unless I somehow get offered DSA at SOH interviews, I'll be relying completely on my L1R5 (and maybe a really nice testamonial for me to appeal with?).
Hadrian got first in his heats! I think at least or was it called something else? Never mind he did well correct already. Most likely we're not going to end up in the same jc ): Who else is going to suan him about girls!! Really don't know how my life would have turned out without him. Now I'm getting the depressing feeling. I don't wanna lose friends!! Especially friends like Hadrian. Ok ok emo is bad. Going to feel depressed for awhile than mug somemore to make sure I can go somewhere...
說不上為什麼
我變得很主動
若愛上一個人
什麼都會值得去做
我想大聲宣佈
對妳依依不捨
連隔壁鄰居都猜到我現在的感受
我想就這樣牽著妳的手不放開
愛能不能夠永遠單純沒有悲哀