Spent almost the whole day at home. Probably spent a grand total for around 20min outside my room for lunch and to find food i think. So no question to ask myself/others today.
Yesterday night I had a dream. Actually I had two but the other one has nothing to do with this post so yea. Won't say what the dream was. Ask me if you're interested and I might consder telling. ANYWAY, it made me reflect and I came to this conclusion. Sorry ____! Ok a bit random but let me explain. Whenever I've got something to vent its always you who I go to first. That and I really don't think I treat you the same way you treat me. That's really asshole of me... Must learn to improve and become a better friend. Gomenasai! Next time I screw up I let you kick me bah?
On an even more depressing note, O level SPAs are 88 days away. It's not really the O levels that I'm sad about. Ok fine it is a big deal and if I screw up I may end up only having to walk through the back road to my new school but there's something even bigger (to me) which I'm really really dreading. If my O level results make me end up in diferent schools from people like Brandon, Hadrian, and others ( I didn't mean to make you all sound like the rest just that if I type everyone's name its going to be too long) I'm going to be really really depressed when I get home. Actually in school I might already lose control. But yea. Don't care ah you guys better mug!!
天青色等烟雨 而我在等你炊烟袅袅升起 隔江千万里在瓶底书汉隶仿前朝的飘逸就当我为遇见你伏笔天青色等烟雨 而我在等你月色被打捞起 晕开了结局如传世的青花瓷自顾自美丽你眼带笑意