take me away
Monday, July 7, 2008@ 7:32 PM

WHY WON'T ANYONE KIDNAP MY HEART!!

ok fine i was just exploring the fonts :p That and i just finished watching taking 5 and finished my homework (:

Today was fairly fruitful i guess. I managed to get my kicking back somewhat.... Not back to the level that it was during tournament. Not even close acually but at least my ball doesn't just roll on the turf anymore. Not going to aim anymore. Just talk to my boot before i go for the trials and pray they listen to me. Boots have feelings! Just like how my hockey stick has a name (which I just can't remember which might explain why i can't even pull properly now). After soccer in school with Lionel, Jia Kai and Jon Kheng, I went to have lunch. Which reminds me. THANKS JIA KAI! For always being accomodating with us at let us use you as a firing board :p Your efforts aren't just forgotten! We didn't have the best tournament but its memories like those which really remain right? (like how everyone at one go managed to give the disappointed look when u somehow managed to put the ball into the net even though it was already going out :p ) Met Justin, Ryan (better not call him ___ later the whole school start calling him that), Jon Ong. Lionel and Kheng also came. Had lunch at PastaMania at the top of Shaw. The aunite was so nice gave us discounted meal even though we hadn't watched a movie. Thanks Auntie! (wa I seem to be doing a lot of thanking these days...) After that everyone went home and I went with Justin for awhile to go buy presents. WHY EVERYONE'S BIRTHDAY IN JULY/AUGUST!! NO MONEY LEH! Just nice the rain stopped and I went home after that. Watched Taking 5 ( I LOVE KIDNAP MY HEART!) and finished my e math homework (ok fine its not really done I need Ngoc Lan's help AGAIN). Quite happy I managed to get so many things done today (:

Ok my Dad's chasing me for dinner. Will post the rest later

Gomenasai for everything
Gomenasai, I know I let you down
Gomenasai till the end
I never needed a friend
Like I do now

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger