THANK YOU!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008@ 8:55 PM

ok i wasn't going to post today again but Brandon just reminded me of something. THANKS ____ for my pm (even though you're probably never gonna read this)! I really believe in it and its reminded me that I have to continue to work hard towards everything I do regardless of whether I like it or not. So once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!



1st picture!! me and jia jun during english class :p

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger