Where's the justice in this world?Why do all the good guys
fail and all the @#%@# win?
Really cool movie on how a blind man overcomes difficulties to summit Everest.
Today was, different. Why can't I even do anything right!! I even managed to screw up the simplest of tasks... What's wrong with me?? At least school was finally giving me a break after the non-stop lessons. School flew by. My PCT asked me to share about leadership during PC. She gave a short reason on why I was giving it. For the first time in awhile I realised that where I am is really special especially for a secondary school student. I really have the best assistants ever and what must be the best committee any UYO has had for a long long long time. Disappeared for awhile after that and then went for NP as usual. Training went on normally and I think the sec 1s and 2s are improving. Improving slowly luh but at least its a start right? Went for dinner after training like we always do with Mdm, Brandon, Abel, Jia Kai, Ben, Isaac and Mark. Somehow I just wasn't really in the mood inside. Don't really know why. Not your fault guys! Its just something which is bothering me...
Wish my grandfather was still here to see me take my SOH... He promised he would. Maybe he'll be watching from the heavens.
Just another thing I managed to screw up this week

One of the few things which went my way this week
And you never got the chance to see how good I've done
And you never got to see me back at number one
I wish that you were here to celebrate together I wish that we could spend the holidays together