byebye SFM
Saturday, August 30, 2008@ 12:06 AM

I'm so sorry this is going to be a pathetically short post. I'm too tired after spending last night/morning doing gifts up.


Firstly,

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
I know us as students don't really show our appreciation but we really are grateful for everything you do.

And that's horribly pathetic cause I can't get my brain to move enough at this hour after the amount of sleep I got yesterday to think of anything else. Hoped all the teachers we gave gifts to liked them. Thanks Abel for the pictures.


Hope you liked it


Our labour of love

what yesterday was spent doing (cue to go awww)


Sorry Brandon your birthday post is going to be a day late because I won't be home tomorrow night. Will post more about what happened today together with Brandon's birthday post cause I should have the pictures by then.




Stop, turn, take a look around
All the lights and sounds
Let them bring you in
Slow, burn, let it all fade out
And pull the curtain in
I wonder where you are

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger