Well today was just being an ass.
Early in the morning, my brother woke up late which meant that I had to rush through brushing my teeth putting on contacts etc. And no breakfast! As David is a trans counciler, we were in school super early. I'm rationing money so I didn't have breakfast either. After English, I had to take my A math test. Wow guess what. I couldn't do the whole 1st page! Bestest huh. Never mind at least this wasn't the O levels? Which reminds me. After recess, we got back our Chinese Os. C5 leh! Walao failure la. No dunno whether to retake or not. On one hand C5 is a horrible grade. On the other hand Am I going to push it to an A? If not its just going to be a waste of time... Well the today was just being horrible right? My class did very well though. Our MSG was decent I guess but the real feat was that nobody failed! See there's a silver lining to anything. Even though we didn't do well individually, as a class we're the only class not to have any failure (: So guess what. After receving my wonderful result, I had to History SBQ. In class. No time la! At least I managed to get most of it done. After school I went to the NP room to return Jia Kai's history textbook. However he didn't take his uniform so I ended up spinning rifles with Abel. After awhile we were joined by Ben, Brandon and Lin. Since we had nothing else to do, we started doing fancy drill! NP just always seem to be able to lift my spirits (: After awhile Brandon and Ben left for home and it was left with the 3 of us. Abel and I can do all the funny tosses and transfering! Must try as a whole on Friday! NP is so my heroin whenever I feel down.
Ok had my dinner and have to rush off for tuition but Mr Ang is going to be late anyway so I guess I'll take my time. I'll reply tags here to save space on my tagboard.
[Odelia] - Thanks so much for helping! Haha yeah I don't know nuts about HTML. She's Abel's(go find tagboard) sister. My squadmates just being random la.[lin] - aiya next time we buy sports car and left you sit in it la (: than you can choose between all of ours :P we need to buy a pillow so brandon can sleep in comfort :P Good looking ah? Must be Brandon and Isaac la girls only go gaga over them[Abel] - haha yeah! I didn't even notice. Wah you so observant la I didn't realise my new blogskin so plain. But Colour My World is a song I stole off Westlife albulm actually :P[JiaX] - Well guess its settled who bolded it huh? :D why so random!!! yeah integration!(go watch hairspray) you can have backrow la! 3rd row so zai...[Jai] - haha i dunno also[Bran] - What vibrates!!! Mdm got a Honda Stream. Go google it. Eh got leh! Isaac needed someone better than me with fashion as his consultant :P[Isaac] - Oh woops. What's wrong with the smiles! What do you have against smiling!!![joe (:] - yeah!! emo sucks!![Pearlyn] - YES. SMILE MORE SULK LESSNew York City's got a colder winterThan where I live this time of yearI wouldn't know cause I missed my flightAnd went out insteadHandful of friends with some dynamiteSet to explode if you do it rightRight off a cliff on a Saturday nightShould have stayed at homeI never would have met her there