chubby people on my ps3
Wednesday, August 20, 2008@ 5:53 PM

They're not fat just not very skinny either.

Brandon is emo-ing so he's eating all my cookies. People emo go eat ice cream he emo eat cookies. Budget!! Got no more cookies already ): Now he went to get a drink to drown his sorrows.

Prelims on Monday! Farewell chapel too but that's out of point. If I don't get my SS and Physics done by this Sunday I'm screwed. Oh well...

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BE AN NCO! SCREAM AND RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES IN HORROR!! On the bright side we get to wear nice head dresses and prepare our uniform 10min before training because we don't get to be NCOs anymore.


If I kissed you
Would fireworks fly
Would angels sing with lollipops
Would dinosaurs cry
Would babies all gurgle in laughter and surprise
If I kissed you

If I kissed you
What would Michaelangelo say
Would he still have sculpted David
Would we be immortalized in clay
Would the poets write of love like ours
Would John Donne have his say
If I kissed you

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger