As per Jia Kai's bugging I shall blog.
When I woke up, a thought suddenly entered my mind. I guess its effects of Watching Money No Enough 2. But I feels its really very true.
'Better poor than rich but not loved'It was actually something else that rhymed this morning but due to the course of the day I can't remember the exact words. I never really realised the -loved at the end of all my posts since neither me or anybody I know made this blogskin but anyway you don't always need a girlfriend/boyfriend to love and be loved. Being loved by your loved ones and friends is already more than enough love anyone will ever need. (:
Today was super slack. Why can't my timetable be more spread out! I ended school at 11.40am. No Bio Prac or Chinese for me(both were 1h20min periods). Unfortunately all my free periods come on one day so it really sucks on days where I got no free periods at all. Must get whatever time/free periods I have left and use it wisely(unlike today where I spent the first 1h20min reading Twilight and the next 1h20min playing basketball). After school went somewhere for something which I might disclose later if I feel like it. A point to note. Jai is even more dangerous with a fancy drill rifle than Jia Kai. Tomorrow's short training is going to be interesting. Wonder how we're gonna form up...
All 3 of my besties birthdays are in a short span of 14 days! My wallet feels empty again... Actually there's still some money but I had to return money and I haven't bought ANY of their gifts. On the bright side I've already got ideas and its the thought that counts? Never mind for these 3 special people its fine to diet for awhile. My abs have disappeared anyway haha.
POP performance is either going to be awesome or extremely funny :D
消失的下雨天
我好想再淋一遍
没想到失去的勇气我还留着
好想再问一遍
你会等待还是离开?