Well today was stupid.
We all wore our full uniforms just to decorate the Audi -.- So fun... Than my class had about 2 hours of lessons in total and we even managed to screw that up. Ok shan't say more its getting more and more dangerous to blog about school in this day and age.
'To the world u might be one person. But to one person u might be their world'Ok I didn't come up with it by myself cause I'm not so 肉麻 but I thought it was kinda smart. I actually took it off Kenneth Mah's blog. Now if only he would be less emo...Remember to watch out for Abel, Jia Kai and Adam during National Day! Their pictures appear during the response part of the recollections.
Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feetDid you finally get the chance to dance along the light of dayAnd head back to the milky wayAnd tell me, did Venus blow your mindWas it everything you wanted to findAnd did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there