happy feet
Wednesday, August 6, 2008@ 8:54 PM

Talking to Jia Kai reminded me about something so I shall blog about it. Funny what things you think about when you're bored.


I've realised that my classmates have changed. Some have grown up. Others I find have become more immature. People change I guess? I'm quite proud of my friends who have grown up. After four years the change is really evident and its nice not having to guess when to treat them seriously. Especially Chris and Andrew. Good for them (: Than on the other hand, some people I used to hold in high regard have kind of been... a let down? Oh well just hope its a phase they're going through or something.


___ ____ is really starting to worry me. He/She used to be the most cheerful person I knew. Everything used to be carefree and nothing seemed to worry him/her. However recently he's become more somber.(Not sure if that's the right word)Like while in the past he/she managed to make a joke of anything under the sun, he/she now lectures us for making fun of others. I know this is the more mature choice but hey, we're still kids right? Where did the fun person I know go?! You were never too immature to not know when to draw the line so can the old friend I know please come back? You're scaring me.


Saw Nan Hua Np's POP/ORD video. So emo... Guess everything has to come to an end? Never mind must treat it as a long vacation which ends next year. Come back from vacation don't need to spend so much time on uniform anymore somemore.

On a lighter note, I exercised today! Played basketball during PE (: Need to exercise more. I bet my 2.4 must suck by now. Tomorrow sucks!! My Thursdays and Tuesdays are just downright horrible. Never mind at least its the last day before the long weekend (: And my class has finally decided on most aspects of the class shirt! Finally! Lin next time you go to the uncle with the pole in the lift remember to bring me please.


If you leave me now
You'll take away the biggest part of me
No baby please don't go
And if you leave me now
You'll take away the very heart of me
No baby please don't go
Girl I just want you to stay

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger