no such thing
Friday, August 15, 2008@ 11:28 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!
1 year older huh? Older and fatter (: Somehow we've managed to click in a short time even though I've known you since sec 1. All the best in IP, NP and other areas of life such as love, lust, hate :P Do your best for NPCC next year! Work hard at it and good things will come naturally to you.


Ok sorry its not better but my eyes are already closing. I feel like a zombie. I almost forgot that I had to alight from the bus on the way home. I'll add pictures for this post once I get them from Brandon.


Lessons as normal today in school. Hope I can do well for my O level oral! If English don't do well don't need to think about going into any decent JC already. Week B had ended! Noooo.... Back to the horrors of week A. Mr Jeow released us early from our Physics practical so I slacked around for awhile. I managed to get a B for Physics! Gasp! Shock! Hope I can keep up this grade for my Prelims and eventually my Os. In the NP room after school. A few of the Sec 4 NCOs practiced some fancy drill. We were actually getting quite good at it! Even managed to achieve some steps with the music. Too bad the item got cancelled. Practiced flag raising again with the Sec 3s. They're looking more and more like NCOs as the day goes by but they're not really the finished product by any means. Guess things like how to act in the appropriate situation will come with time. I'm really really glad and happy that they treated the mini drill session seriously. They were banging together and learnt the drill fast and seriously which was encouraging to see. We all practiced our POP drills which will be the last time some of us are performing drills as NPCC cadets. Not sure whether to be happy or sad. However we're really ending it off with a bang. Both Sec 3s and 4s are going to enter in a really fancy manner which should be interesting on the day (:


Went to Vivo after training for Isaac's birthday! Note to self - don't let not so skinny people squeeze through small holes. Random-ed at the top of Vivo for a long long time before attempting to throw Isaac in. Why we so noob couldn't even do that! Hahahaha... After what seemed like ages. Lin, Brandon and Ben finally came with the everything. So we sing song and blow cake. After which we played spin the bottle on the floor. Long story short, any girl who ends up with me instead of Brandon and Abel I would really feel bad for her cause the 2 of them would make so perfect boyfriends. Went for Subway after that which became a R21 talk cock session...


Home now and my eyes are already closing. Guitar is really addictive. Must keep track of time when I play!


All the time you say
We'd be like this all the way
But when I lay in bed
Staring up at the ceiling
I wonder
How it'd be between us
A year from today

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger