one's blessing, another's curse
Sunday, August 10, 2008@ 12:43 PM

Now that I've got my pictures from Brandon Ang I can finally post about 08.08.08 - present (:

Ok so I'll start from the past and work my way till now.

Woke up at 5.50am. Had an extra 50min of sleep comapred to recent days (: Have to thank Bee Yong for that. Cabbed over to school with him. Someone remind me to pay him back on Tuesday. Reached school and went to the NP room. For the first time I was there 1st! Ha! Jeffrey. So I changed and rushed over to the staff room. When I reached the staff room, everybody was gone! All the recipients so kan chong went there early to take the swords already -.- So we (Bosen and I) ran over to the Audi and went over a round of practice. Well at least he did. I ended up spending my time arranging the table and helping them put the cloth. Than as I was about to get in one round of rehersal, Mr Keith Tan beckoned for us to fly down to the foyer. So we flew down to the foyer and assembled our respective UYOs. In the end it became more of a talk cock session while playing with our mini Singapore flags. After that we moved onto the field to form the supposed shape of Singapore.

'Briefing' for Connect Singapore
When everyone was on the field
'East Coast?'
So we sang the national anthem and took the pledge. Only for the first time today. Following which we 'led' our respective UYOs to the Audi. Not sure why we needed to do that... But yeah we did. After that we had our Thanksgiving Ceremony and presentation of awards. Thank God for a safe a secure home which doesn't have natural disasters (:

After the reception (which I didn't even touch!) we were 'practicing' our precision/fancy drill in the NP room. Jia Kai is getting better. At least now nobody has to run out of the way. And he's like the only person who can throw the 360 toss properly! I hatedislike beret hair!(hate is a strong word)


Mitsubishi Lancer-ed over to Heeren before walking over to Taka to have Seoul Garden for lunch with Lin, Brandon, Abel, Jia Kai, Jai, Ben, Mark, Isaac and Yi Chong. You people eat so little!! Its a buffet! Anyway, after lunch we walked over to Plaza Singapura to watch Money No Enough 2. Between purchasing the tickets and watching the movie, we went shopping! Abel, Isaac and Yi Chong all bought clothes! Rich people (: I so need to buy my Senior's Night clothes from IOP!(not sure if that's right) So after they made their purchases, we went to see the movie. I realised I hunger easily :P Money No Enough 2 must be one of the best movies I've seen this year! It really pulls at the heartstrings because its so relevent to Singaporeans. Walked home after that to end a really eventful day.



Us being us
09.08.08

National Day! Thank Goodness for it because it means I can have Monday off! To recover from my constant waking up at 5am. Well woke up at 11 or so before changing and going for the re-opening of my tuition centre. While waiting for Brandon I decided to walk around Senette Estate(sp?) So after walking for awhile, I found Ben's house! Ok his temporary house because I didn't know it was temporary. Anyway had buffet at Hougang before going home. I think the National Day parade was really cool! Precision drill!! I especially liked the Black Hawks.(is that right?) Abel, I expect you to be in one of those in a few years time! Too bad I didn't go this year.

10.08.08

Ok today. Nothing much has happened yet since I only woke up at 11.30am. So I'm only 2 hours into the day? So I just read Twilight and watched hockey. China beat Spain 3-0. I think even we can play better than Spain did! Japan beat the Kiwis 2-1. That was a bit unfortunate. The Kiwis really did play well in the 2nd half but the 1st half already caused the damage. Oh well that's sports.


I need intervention
Attention to stop temptation to scream
Cause baby
Everything is f'ed up
Straight from the heart
Tell me what do you do
When it all falls apart
Gotta pick myself up
Where do I start
Cause I can't turn to you
When it all falls apart
No...

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger