HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABEL!
You're 16!! Welcome to the club!! Now we can go to jail together if we ever screw up :p Thank you so much for being such a helpful assistant all this while. Without you I don't think the unit would be where we are. We'd be in a mess cause Brandon and I are just too messy and unorganised. Your ability to be perfect in everything you do just simply seems to amaze. Not just in NP. You've also been an awesome friend. This past year I've been able to get to know you better and the advice you give me always helps. Thanks for everything! Hope we get to see each other as much as we do this year (:
oh ya if you're interested most of the planning for Inter unit games day or something like that was actually a lot of planning for your surprise
Ok before that can happen I first need to mug...
Is it just coincidence, a sign, or am I just paying more attention now?
Yesterday was the best! Will start from the start. All the way from the start. Woke up at 5am because I had to meet Mdm at HarbourFront to get a lift to West Coast Park for cross country. Thanks to my itchy finger and a lot of snoozing of my handphone alarm I almost forgot to wake up. So I rushed off from home after brushing my teeth (I didn't even have time to shower anymore) and stuffing something into my mouth (honestly I'm not quite sure what I stuffed into my mouth). But I didn't have the brains to drink something! Should have had a bit of foresight because next up was trafic duty. Met Brandon at the HarbourFront Macs after walking the perimeter of Vivo (don't ask long story). Before we could eat anything Mdm and Jai arrived. So we literally ran over to the bus stop. I'm quite sure by the end of the day I had run/walked more than the people who actually ran the cross country. We flew (I'm quite sure Mdm's car was off the ground) to West Coast park and immediately began our traffic duty. Yes just like that we started. Has anybody heard of briefing the people on duty?? helloo.... So using whatever brains we sealed off selected roads and directed traffic. Parents just can't understand hand signals! And i bet they think that we're immortals. Did you know that if you run over a person they'll die?! Nooo some parents think we're invisible and still drive through us. Eh we doing duty but we're still humans! At least there were some parents who would smile and even a few who would wind down their window and say thank you. That made duty bearable. We were quite blind missing so many teacher's cars and even missing Dr Ong's car. Whoops... Plate numbers would help though. After waiting for some people who didn't come, we went to do our crowd control part of our duty. Some ACS guys are juz @#$%!#%^#. Shan't elaborate but thanks to Mrs Yoon for helping out. So after singing the school anthem we got our cake from Macs. The staff were so nice they helped us keep it at no cost or complaints. Thank you so much Hadrian for picking up the cake at such a funny hour and for helping us keep the cake (:
After that we squeezed into the Mitsubishi Lancer and drove to Abel's house. There we sat like hobos outside his house. His nice neighbour informed us that the gate was open and we went inside to sit like hobos. Mdm and the sec 3s came awhile later and we all waited for Abel's mum to get home. Abel's mum is so nice!! She prepared the room upstairs for us and even served us drinks. After that it was like errr.... bang head against wall. We forgot that Mdm's car was there. So we got her to pretend. In the end she came up with IHS. Even worse we forgot to close the gate. Nobody home means gate should be closed!! Ahhhh... And to top it all off we couldn't be inconspicuous! So much for being spies in the future. Which in the end resulted in Abel surprising us instead of the other way round -.- Never mind its the effort and not the result right? Haha my e math teacher would disagree but whatever. Hope you enjoyed it Abel!
Before he got home...
Hope you liked the cake
After stuffing some pizza and KFC down (once again, Abel's mum is so nice!!) I had to rush off to school for another rehersal. Mdm drove me and at the same time the sec 3s (refer to picture above) went for their bowling. Ok fine the rehersals are starting to help since we're like professionals at doing the 4 drills. The flag party's slow march is slowly getting more and more perfect as well. Watch out for them on Monday! Which reminds me Monday I need to wake up at 5a.m again... ): Took a cab back to Abel's house and spent more time there. His house is so clean can! Sorry we messed it up... There's so much to do at his house. We're never coming my house again! Went to Vivo after that for Mdm's treat for Abel. Sneaked out of Hagen Daz (all the prices have gone up!) and went to swensens. Thanks Jai for the belt! Had our Earthquakes (see Isaac's blog) and sang another birthday song (:


After purchasing a few items, we rushed off to school for choir night. Brandon left us to meet people and I met Hadrian outside the Chapel. Haha our timing so nice. The first part was like the technical part of the show. Not being a person who's into the arts ( I actually bought the ticket cause it was the cheapest :p) it was kinda hard to appreciate. The second part after the intermission was more for people like me. First up was Dance Veinia. They did a dance version of Romeo and Juliet. The emcee was the star of the show (: Must learn to be a confident speaker like him! After that the Choir performed more popular, up to date songs. You can't stop the beat!
Got high in the NP room while trying to figure out fancy drill moves. Don't ever trust Jia Kai to throw a rifle to you! Its not safe!! Fancy Drill FTW! Went out to have dinner/supper with Mdm, Brandon, Jia Kai, Jeffrey and Isaac at KAP. Everyone was like a zombie. Went home after that and fell into deep slumber after a nice warm shower.
Ok so that's the end of my 19 hour day.
Today is MTV Asia Awards! Once again, Happy Birthday Abel!!
The lyrics to the song I'm listening too a bit funny cause I'm in an all boys school and I'm a guy but anyway,
Sometimes I walk a little faster
In the school hallway just to get next to you
Some days I spend a little extra time
In the morning just to impress you
Guess you don't notice, guess you don't need this
Sad, you're not seeing what you're missing
On the outside shying away
On the inside dying to say