ready?
Sunday, August 24, 2008@ 2:24 PM

Our greatest fear is of falling down
However our greatest accomplishment is not going through life without falling
Our greatest accomplishment in life is picking ourselves up everytime we fall
Doing badly in an exam doesn't make you a bad person
Failing in an exam doesn't mean you are a failure
Neither does scoring 100% make you a perfect person
If you do badly, it just means that you didn't know what the question asked
If you did well, don't gloat about it. You may just do badly in the next test


Just a few things I thought might help you people since Prelims are tomorrow and Os are drawing ever closer. Don't worry about it, take these exams in your stride. If you really need help don't hesitate to call and I'll try to help if I can. Particularly if you need help with humanities cause that's my stronger point. Good luck everyone! Jia you!

Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather in barns ; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
Matthew 6: 26 & 27

The Lord is my shepard I shall not want. He makes me to lie in green pastures; He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the path of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For you are with me; Your rod and Your staff they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Sure goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Psalm 23

Yesterday was MFA family day! It was fun but I wasted a day to study ): Wow never thought that I'd catch myself saying that... But if you look at it this way, everyone needs to destress right?

Today Asad called me to inform me that there were only 8 people at the Div 2 match. So I rushed over to Delta with my girlfriend. In the end we lost 5-0 but all 5 goals were conceded in the first half when we were 2 men down. That and we held them in the second half when Harith came at half time. We're really improving and even though I really got no where to fit into the first team next year, the team chemistry is getting there. Its really heartening to see each other able to screen and dummy for teammates (: The rush I get when playing hockey is really indescribable. Its like simply amazing even when we're losing. The adranaline pumping when you're running at full speed is just awesome!

I've been spending more time with my grandmother because well I thought I should. My brother and I performed a few songs for her yesterday night before she went to bed and it was really fun not only because she's probably the only person on this world universe who won't laugh at my singing but mainly cause you could see she was really enjoying herself. She's suddenly so alert and two questions in particular caught me off guard(something I thought would never happen since she has difficulty even swallowing but yeah). First she asked me to show her my girlfriend. Than at first I was like HUH?! I think she just really wants to see her grandchildren to get married. Too bad I probably won't even be able to show her my first girlfriend unless one of you guys is willing to wear a skirt and pretend? Before she was carried to bed she asked an even more sombering question. She asked 'will you cry when I die'. Of course first reaction say yes. But thinking about it, I really don't know. Would I even shed a tear? Getting used to things sometimes just isn't that good. Today she asked 3 times already about my grandfather who's not with us anymore. Cannot tahan already so I'm up here now.


isaac--> err maybe :P use your brain! if there's one up there... yeah the POP drill was awesome! now if only I had remembered my command... your drill cane? at beach road but must pay the uncle money to withdraw it :P
pearlyn--> i'm the voice for most of the video until the person without eyebrows took over. of course he nervous la! first time he command such a large number of people leh! can see he nervous from the big breath he took in before he did the mass dismissal haha
jai--> i'm looking forward and all i can see is my tv :P
joe (: --> thanks! don't be like me chiong at the last minute. I just realised its freaking impossible to stuff so much info into my head in such a short period of time... start making notes now...
odelia--> just relax and take it in your stride la sure can 1 (:




I'm so cool, too bad I'm a loser
I'm so smart, too bad I can't get anything figured out
I'm so brave, too bad I'm a baby
I'm so fly, that's probably why it
Feels just like I'm falling for the first time

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger