well
Saturday, August 16, 2008@ 7:45 PM

Why do people only praise the Lord Almighty when things are going their way?

Think about it.

Today started off err off. Early in the morning and I had this giant debate with my Mum. It was a really big quarrel and I shan't comment further. However, I really am my Mother's son. We're so alike the way we quarrel. Never mind.

Than went over to J8 to wish
HADRIAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks for always being there for me bestie :D You've been an inspiration for all of us in class and for personally. I've always hoped to be as confident and having the never say die attitude you have. Hopefully some of it has rubbed off (: Strive hard even with the difficult things in life studies. At least you have it going easy with other parts of life so give praise for that! Actually I'm wondering if you'll ever read this post haha. Hope we can sit next to each other again next year!

Had a simple lunch with him before leaving him to do his own stuff. Cut my hair again ): It's so short now!!! You all might see on Monday. There's really no hair left.

Since my brother and I were bored in the afternoon, we decided to randomly play songs on the guitar (: We can play Fall For You!! Since he's like 1000000x better at guitar he plays and I sing(which actually sounds horrible cause I'm completely tone deaf but he plays loud at parts I can't do well so it sounds half decent :P) Who want us to play for first date/wedding we can perform! Sure win the girl/guy's heart one! Going rate is $10 per song :P Haha family bonding (:

Did you know
Whenever your name appears
Whenever I'm in your presence
My heart misses a beat
The world is oblivious to me
I wonder if I'll ever have the guts
To ask you the question
That's burning a hole in my heart
Because you're the only one for me

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger