First and last entrance of NCOs future and present It's over now. Go on and take a bow. The videos pretty much show everything so I won't put the pictures. Anyone want the pictures just ask me. Since he's taking over me Ben deserves some space in this post i guess. All the best for next year!! Don't worry about having too much pressure or NP taking too much of your time. You got a really special batch of NCOs working with you. But remember ah! NPCC must always be your number 1 GF (:
Prelims are coming. No time to dwell over leaving my beloved unit. So standard of the life of an ACS(I) boy. No time for bending down and smelling the flowers. Always 100% efficiency for the good of the school right?
Whoever said it was better to have loved and lost should go connect his/her head with an extremely sharp object with force.
I don't wanna let you see, no That you had made a hole in my heart And now I've got to fool myself I'll get over you I know I will I'll pretend my ship's not sinking And I'll tell myself I'm over you
Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?
Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;
Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥