what would you say?
Wednesday, August 27, 2008@ 8:45 PM

Ok I need to take a break from studying Physics. Stupid subject has 24 freaking chapters... Moral of the story, Sec 3s start your notes now don't be like me wait for last minute. Prelims are about to drive me nuts. Lucky got the one week break coming up. We so need it! Not that its going to be much of the holiday because unlike SOME PEOPLE we still have to do Os. Haha actually not their fault I just need to vent(venge?) anger at something because I'm going to fail subjects again that it'll start the age old fight between teacher and student.

Teacher : 'You've failed so many times already! Why hold on to the subject?!'

Student : 'Madam but I need this subject!!'

Teacher : 'Have you ever thought about your other subjects???'

Student : 'I only have 6/7 subjects left...'

Teacher : 'But there's no way you're going to do well for this subject at the rate you're going.'

Student : 'Madam but the standard for Os is so different and I promise that I'll work hard at this subject more'

Next step will the student finds a reason to disappear than runs off hoping the teacher doesn't call back for him or call his parents straight.

Sec 3s brace yourself for that. There are going to be so many "Drop My Subject" talks.

Listening to the songs which we were supposed to perform for POP. Well so much for that.

Ok I've burnt too much time blogging and playing guitar. Better go back study the rest of my textbook. I don't think I can finish studying all. I guess I'll forgo some chapters and pary those don't come out. All the best for everyone taking Chinese and Physics tomorrow! And anyone from other school who I don't know read my blog ad is taking Prelims/Os jia you! Our 4 years ending already.(I dunno whether it should be a ... or a (: or a ! or something else)


Turn it inside out so I can see
The part of you that's drifting over me
And when I wake you're never there
But when I sleep you're everywhere
You're everywhere
Just tell me how I got this far
Just tell me why you're here and who you are
'Cause every time I look you're never there
And every time I sleep you're always there
'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything
I know that makes me believe
I'm not alone

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger