bless my soul
Sunday, September 7, 2008@ 5:45 PM

That line was suddenly sung out by my iTunes so who wanna guess song?

I'm starting to seriously dislike studying! I refuse to use the word hate. But it's killing my favourite subject! Argh. Never has History been such a pain. I think I should go back to doing what I've done for the last 3 years of History and just go into the exam without even opening my book. (I'm saying all of this but tell you the truth I won't la cause I'm too scared my Os screw up) My brain is going to need some time to sort itself out. Why couldn't Germany just roll over and die after WW1! And why didn't Hitler's stupid art teacher just let him get entrance into art school... Than he wouldn't have gone psycho! 

I'm starting to think Brandon's really right. Show of hands who knows what I really feel inside? I think I put up a pretty awesome shield around my feelings.

Kiss me is an addictive song to play on guitar!

Hehe I'm using safari instead of IE or Firefox which has spell check so there should be almost no mistakes in the future. Ha!

joe(: ----> Cause people are just copying and pasting off my blog!
odelia ---> ohh... never mind school ends in a few weeks. Jia you! can make it than got 2 months off (: err i lazy to edit my post so I think I'll just leave it i think most people who read my blog read my tags anyway
pearlyn ---> i did but it would be nice wouldn't it? its irritating when people can't catch a clue! My grandfather told me that when I first learnt to talk so they steal from him.
jai ---> you only la! actually its a bit hard to read but if i change blog skin i have to redo all the template again... lazy...
jia kai ---> he quite interested in the eagle. maybe he wanna come our school. to him not only the eagle is an attraction. some other more alive thing might be an attraction too? my love life isn't even complicated cause there isn't one to speak about...


Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my Lord
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger