i can't help it
Monday, September 22, 2008@ 10:10 PM

I actually didn't want to post but seeing that I should reply the comments on my tagbox and I don't want to flood my own tagbox...

Since I'm here anyway, I think doing the paper review when we have NO paper is not too bright an idea. Everyone is falling asleep, having their own talk cock session etc. Why can't teachers see things from our point of view! Geez. I guess can't blame them also they're just doing their job. I just wished they would see things from a student's perspective.

For all those receiving Prelim results whenever, all the best! I'll be praying for all of you because I strongly believe in the power of prayer (:

I think I'm the only joker who's wearing a long sleeve shirt to receive PC award...

I've come to the conclusion that everything sounds fast on my classical guitar because I've got horrible sense of beat and strumming faster just requires less brain because my hand will just have to go up and down and up and down again :D I'm fairly sure strumming quickly works better on an electric guitar.

I saw something sweet today. It's so awww. I know can already (:

Ok I'm out of random things to say about today so I'll get to the point.


Pearlyn --> fine fine you're quite good at guessing songs. what's the verse??
Odelia --> wow i really can't speak twit it wasn't even close... but i smsed you to make it rain!! aiya i don't believe in such stuff anyway... i don't remember that quote! i've watched that movie way too many times
jai --> yes boss
ben --> i agree! why ah!
Joe (: --> haha good point! agreeing with ben is creepy...
lin --> no time to become good guitarist! must mug to get into my school of choice...
Bran --> done
jiakai --> 100% natural
Abel --> now i'm even more confused!
isaac --> that's such a stupid show!!!
lin --> ya la! jack black see mood 1 sometimes awesome movie sometimes put you to sleep. Jai buffing himself up?! HAHAHAHHA. imagine most people wear tanktops to gym... that can't be good right...
jiakai --> you too! come running with me and hadrian! once we get down to doing it la...
jai --> bullshit! you won't even challenge me to pumping! at least jia kai dare to do with me
jiakai --> but no a = no f


Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart 
And I will love all of you 
Forever, forever, we never will part 
Oh, how I'll love all of you 
Together, together, that's how it must be 
To live without all of you 
Would only be heartbreak for me. 


Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger