lift yourself up off the floor
Thursday, September 25, 2008@ 4:13 PM

Gosh Brandon is right. My tagboard is quite active...

Today got me to realise a few things. For one, ACS guys really cannot pass off as gentleman.
{Gleneagles bus stop}
ACS boy - Missing school badge, messy hair, dirty pants, half of the shirt untucked, hunched over the seat, MP3 plugged in

SCGS/CGS girl - Proper ironed uniform, neatly combed hair, no ankle socks, sitting upright, folded legs, MP3 plugged in

So you can see where the similarities end... People other school more lady than we are gentleman la! Fail!! Lucky got no school badge can pass off as some other school guy.

Hope everyone managed to do well for Prelims. Even if you haven't done well, count your blessings because God is always watching over us. After all, Prelims are of no use anymore and the final straight is still ahead of all of us. Find the strength to pick yourself up and strive because things in life are not just given to you. Before you can achieve what you want you have to work your guts out to it. And before that you must want to achieve your goals badly. Just something I do to motivate myself :P


jai -> 3km in 19min? wah that's actually not bad... do on treadmill is it?? do on real road confirm take longer
lin -> in the end not only the rest sleep. all the recipients even worse la! lie on empty chairs and sleep :P
hadrian -> walao u really pon the whole thing! remember to bring money tmr! haha nvm la the bottom of the picture quite sexy wad :D
jai -> i also dunno... i only know every year take for fun 1 i also don't know where all my certs are
pearlyn -> why! it's such a beautiful verse. and they said it during devotions this morning!
jiakai -> what!!
lin -> hehe we use your stream to the fullest capacity
hadrian -> don't need so nice la! keep guessing...
odelia -> cannot la! must speak perfect english later during my Os all my history essays become unreadable
lin -> ya la kasi got 3 awards leh! tsk i'm not even a multiple awardee!
hadrian -> lol except he/she is real... why u pon school so much! all 3 history teachers scold u in front of all the history students leh complain about your hand writing and ink used say cannot read

I think I'll take inspiration from someone, bottle up old love and throw it out to sea (now i just need to find that ocean somewhere along Orchard Rd)


I'm slowly getting closure, 
I guess it's really over
I'm finally getting better
And now I'm picking up the pieces,
Spending all these years
Putting my heart back together
Because the day I thought I'd never get through
I got over you


at least that's what I'm telling myself

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger