looking back to the beginning of this
Saturday, September 20, 2008@ 8:12 PM


This is going to be long... If not for the words than because I'm going to upload so many pictures...

Well, yesterday was great (: Brandon stayed over which meant I got quite a bit of the song done since I'm going nowhere without Brandon. It's just easier to write with him around. I might disclose a secret about the song when I finish it depending on my mood. Once I finish it I'll go hack his account and post the song there. For the simple reason that it'll get more views there :D Eh write song must be ego about it!

We woke up and managed to get a melody and some guitar into it but guess what. We can't remember the beat or anything anymore! Guess that wasn't the best idea... Must remember to record somewhat the next time we play it. 

Lionel came over and so did Jia Kai awhile later. We went to Plaza Sing to meet Ervin and Brandon left. *Note to self : never eat so close to a match!* We played at St Wilfred before cabbing over to school.

The match was so fun!! I really forgot how it felt like after not playing for so long. It's official I'm like a million times more productive when I play soccer but somehow hockey just still seems to appeal more to me. We won 3-1 on penalties after the match ended 2-2. I missed my penalty! Argh!

Seniors Night!
Ran all over the place. First from the roundabout to the showers. Where surprisingly I saw Hadrian haha. Rushed over to the Audi to edit our video. Yes mdm, everyone is evil and has a motive :D Dinner was kind of a disappointment in my opinion but hey what do u expect. The highlight of the evening must have been Mr See singing! I believe it was really a heartfelt rendition. Hadrian made a really good speech. I'm amazed how much he's changed since Sec 1! He wouldn't have dare to do something like that ever in the past. Guess being a Prefect does have its benefits. Pictures! Everyone was busy trying to take a picture with EVERYONE. Just look at Tzer Wern. He has a picture of every single person! Anyway I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. I actually have 3 more videos but two are of horrible quality and I don't dare post the other 1.


If I never find a girlfriend at least I know I still have my bestie :D
NPCC!
Soccer team!
1 gang!
4.05 David
My besties (: (if you could see the bottom half of this pic it would be so gay...)
Lubhx allz of euu worhx (ok la my twit fail)
Ok la it's official Hadrian is an NPCC cadet. He respond to mirror the same way we do!
My class video

The level video

In case you were curious/wanted to know what I can play on guitar, Brandon can sing, Jia Kai can do on backups and Jai can critisise,

List given from Brandon
jonas brothers - burnin' up
enrique iglesias - hero
melee - built to last
we the kings - check yes juliet
taylor swift - love story / teardrops on my guitar
mcfly - all about you
the click five - mary jane
jason mraz - lucky / wordplay (with your bro)
rihanna - hate that i love you
westlife - fool again (or smth)
faber drive - tongue tied
michelle branch ft. santana - game of love
david cook - time of our lives
david archuleta - crush / think of me
camp rock - gotta find you / this is me
jack johnson - better together
robbie williams - angel
the script - the man who can't be moved
sara bareilles - love song
boys like girls - thunder (your bro) / the great escape / the song you tried with jk and jai while i slept (five minutes to midnight)
pussycat dolls - stickwitu
chris brown - with you
fall out boy - something dunno what
elvis presley - can't help falling in love / a little less conversation
switchfoot - dare you to move (your bro)
chris daughtry - over you / home / it's not over

(your bro)  = I can't play it because I'm too lazy to learn difficult chords. Maybe after Os.
We can do so much! The length of the list puts a smile on my face (:

Did I mention you can learn something from everything?
"If someone is a true friend you will be surprised how understanding they can be" 
- Jetstream, Sky High

If anyone is wondering its the flying lady from Sky High. The main character's mum.

Bran -> what name??
odelia -> why didn't it work on friday afternoon! so hot!
pearlyn -> but i've never used desperado... haha not bad. can get this 1? why can't you do anything? I can do all thing in God who gives me strength (: I can't remember the verse number or which book it's from
Abel -> huh?? eh i still don't get it! i thought i did...
jiakai -> haha i never cramp on the field!
jai -> err yes because i can spell... and you've told me that before

As we go on, we remember
All the times we've spent together
And as our lives change from whatever
We will still be friends forever

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger