Ok I figured maybe the lyrics at the bottom of my page should make a bit more meaning. It's just a matter of how you interpret it :D Try not to think too shallow. So from time to time the song I'm listening to will become my post title. And and I was going to say more but walking Jia Kai to the door made me forget. Oh yea since I remembered after showering, I've been doing that for awhile now so in case you very no life and want to kill your life away inferring.
Area Games Day! Well I was late. Woops. I blame 106! When you want a bus to come it comes 2 or 3 at a time. Whole life la. On the bright side there were no students taking bus at that time or during holidays for that matter so the bus flew through without too many stops at traffic lights or bus stops. I'm going to miss all the rushing of arranging events!! Stupid Os! It's going to suck if I have a really sucky Friday timetable, not in any student council kinda thingy etc. Than I'm going to miss out on planning and stressing over events for two whole years! Hey some kind of stress is good.
Went for Chem lesson. Why I keep getting picked on! Argh. Pfft. Never mind I'll mug and score an A1 than I can go laugh my ass off.
Area Games Day was a success. Good job guys! Next 1 will be err unit camp '09? MEGACamp is Brandon's copyright! Must ask permission and pay royalties(thanks Brandon!) before you can use and put on your next year shirt :P I still think some people need to wear less tight more baggy shirts.
We disappeared in a sleek black transportation vehicle(see my English is not THAT horrible. At least I still have some use of adjectives) to Park Mall. Thanks guys for compromising and eating only fish (: We pang seh-ed the Sec 3s (sorry guys our last Friday out thought it should be like the old days) and ate at Fish & Co. While discussing the plot to 4bia, we suddenly decided to watch it! So we strolled over to Cathay to buy tickets. Oh yea before that we cam whored at the LOVE sign. Wait wait see if I can remember what's written on the small plaque on it. Eerr its something like 'love is only a small seed...' than Jai grabbed me before I could read the rest. I think Brandon can learn something from Jia Kai.
Yes Jia Kai cause you're the only retard who uses firefox, the thing Brandon can learn from you is not how to use firefox to see my blog but how to say no. I can't like the person you keep saying cause she's a flirt but I'm trying to be diplomatic about it so I try not to say too insulting things
So we entered the cinema and watch 4bia. I fell asleep!! Never mind at least it was like a memory contest where by Jia Kai would ask the question and I would answer to the best of my memory. The freaking Princess is scarier the second time round! Tat boleh tahan! At at Bugis with Brandon, Abel and Jia Kai and now I think I should shower.
I’ve given up on giving up slowly, I’m blending in so
You won’t even know me apart from this whole world that shares my fate
This one last bullet you mention is my one last shot at redemption
because I know to live you must give your life away
And I’ve been housing all this doubt and insecurity and
I’ve been locked inside that house all the while You hold the key
And I’ve been dying to get out and that might be the death of me
And even though, there’s no way in knowing where to go, promise I’m going because
I gotta get outta here
I’m stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake
I gotta get outta here
And I’m begging You, I’m begging You, I’m begging You to be my escape