I realised people are actually quite right about me.
After my Prelims ended :D, I went to see Mrs Gina Ong. She told me our Seniors night thing was cancelled the day after she told me it was still on! Ok fine at first we were like walao don't wanna do la. But to tell you the truth, when she told me that I was actually very very disappointed. I guess what people say about me is true. Once I've got my mind set on something, regardless of whether I like it or not, I wish to see it done all the way and done well.
Maybe that's why I'm willing to go for CI course without a second thought? Besides the love for my unit I really don't want it to go down the drain after I leave?
Anyway that's why I'm still up because I'm busy perfecting the final video. Thank God Mr Lai allowed us to screen it.
After talking with Abel for awhile this afternoon, I realised I need to be more careful with my English! Like every word which comes out of your mouth can have a different meaning of its own depending on the person's interpretation.
Tomorrow is going to be so fun because...
A) Prelims are over!
B) I get to play actual, proper soccer!
C) Seniors night might actually be not as bad as I first thought it was going to be
Whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality
Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity
Will you practice what you preach
Will you turn the other cheek?