phase
Thursday, September 4, 2008@ 11:24 PM

My stupid MP3 keeps playing Stand Up, Built to Last, a Boston song(i'm not stupid enough to put the name here), Heels Over Head and The Great Escape. Spoil already la!! It's on shuffle and not on any playlist... Either that or those are the only songs I'm noticing haha

Err err what's happened so far...

I can't remember what I did on Monday. Should be mug la I think. I know there was tuition. I feel like a dumbass in A math tuition! Oliver so smart. I think he do A levels can still get an A. Lucky got Aaron to 陪 me. I can't remember what I did the rest of the day.

I went out with Justin and Roo on Tuesday! Haven't gone out with them for ages. Except we didn't really go out... They made me study!! Haha what are friends for huh? They say they wanna see me in IB next year. I wanna see me in IB too. EVERYONE seems smarter than me!! They can do almost everything that I was revising la. SCREW!!! need to mug and get some brains. Before I left the house Diane jacked me. Haha Jia Kai and Jai so hard to play prank on me also cannot do. She say one sentence also I believe. You two failure la!! Than before I leave she told me make sure don't lose the umbrella. Guess what? I left it at the tuition centre :P Need to get it back before she kills Justin. (maybe I should just let that happen than will have 1 extra spot in ib :P) joking joking. At least I feel smarter in Science tuition (:

Wednesday.... Can't remember what happened. I know my brother's friends were here while I was still sleeping. I talk while I sleep. I'm quite scared about what they hear...

Today! Finally spent a day of my holidays off! Really needed that (: So much for coming at 1030 Jia Kai? I agree with Jia Kai! We reserve the last row of Stream!

Talk to a squad of 30 people. Sure. Talk to a contingent of 40. Can. Talk to a unit of 100+ . No problem. Talk to someone one on one? Cannot make it.

Believe in yourself. Trust that you can do things which can blow your mind. Aim for the stars and worse come worse you end up in the clouds. 千万不要看小自己!Believe that all things are possible.


So I'll sing along
To the only song I've ever known
And I'll sing it out to the lonely ones, oh oh oh
Those days are gone
But the nights roll on taking their place
So I'm singing it out to the lonely ones

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger