should have started running
Sunday, September 14, 2008@ 12:32 PM

Desperate housewives improves vocabulary! I now know four to five different ways of calling a person slut :P

Brandon, Jia Kai my mum asks if you want to go Bangkok! Lance I think you're invited to if  you're not already overseas. Sorry Jai I think a bit hard for us to find Vegetarian food and I a bit scared to talk to your parents... Thought I better put it here in case I forget since I don't take all the papers next week so I might not see you people.

Ok I should switch from this slutty show and change to a more educational one. History Channel! Or HBO :P It's showing Flag of Our Fathers.
I'm busy during those dates! I don't exactly know what we're going to do for a week...

Fine I stole this off Google. I'll do my own once I steal my brother's photoshop

Haha love might suck but life would be kind of boring and a bit sad without it don't you think? By the way I'm no Brandon so you doesn't refer to anybody it's just like addressing the public like a general thingy. Just to avoid confusion.


Pearlyn -> Huh fitting?
Odelia -> haha yeah history is the best (: Get well soon!
Jai -> you can't talk nsk! don't try! Guitar hero is so not helpful! And I don't have it anyway!
jiakai -> Haha funny....
lin -> Actually ah I'm glad i chose np over soccer. but the school really unfair to the team la... Look at our equipment compared to other CCAs and the field must always give way and all to 'bigger' CCAs. disgusting la
Bran -> yeah! ok u lead singer get all the fame la! than can really be a diva :P
Isaac -> testing to see how often you see my blog mah :P tell that to jai! haha just copy off jia kai's blog half the time its there anyway. VIBRATE!
Natenal -> haha yeah I saw

Without love,
Life is like the seasons with no summer
Without love,
Life's like rock and roll without a drummer
Like a week that's only Mondays
Only ice creams never sundaes
Like a circle with no center
Like a door marked 'Do Not Enter'
Because I never wanna be
Without Love


Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger