so i drew a new face and laughed
Tuesday, September 30, 2008@ 8:14 PM

This is a weird feeling...

School is ending in 3 days. Yes, in 3 short days you can say bye bye and good riddance to all the Sec 4 Express people. So I'm left with only a few more lessons. From what I know today was my last Chemistry lesson and I've only got 1 more A math lesson and History lesson. Not too sure about the other subjects. So well my Chemistry teacher isn't exactly the angel of the world. Ok fine she's quite niao at times and actually quite asshole at times la. So I thought when her last lesson was over I would celebrate and go wild. But when the time actually came, it was quite a weird feeling... It wasn't like the jump up and down and go nuts but more of like wow it's over. So fast. There's actually a tinge of sadness. I guess familiarity makes bonds no matter what kind of bonds it produces.

3 more days till the end of school. 2 more actual school days. You think that when you finish your secondary school, it's an occasion to celebrate. A time to finally be over and done with school. Gosh so much has changed since I first stepped into this school. For one, there's now a whole extra chunk of the school. There is also a brand new Astro Turf. No more itchy cow grass (: The old grey parade ground is gone and in place is a grass patch with an eagle. Now we have to march in a bend to get into the parade ground. There is a roundabout under the ramp! When I first went into the school it was just a solid wall... The list goes on and on.

We as people have also changed but I guess I'll only want to think of that when Friday comes. The physical changes are already amazing.

I'll also never ever forget this class. My class is amazing! Actually we're awesome because we're spastic but hey that's what makes our class our class right! I'll never forgot the good times we've spent. OEP, owning the number of distinctions 4.1 have in Chem (: , drawing our class portrait during Chinese Intensive revision. And of course, everyone plays soccer! Bitching about teachers has of course never been so enjoyable. Wilfred stuffing Ngoc Lan's head between his legs. Two buff people making out. Do Yong's undying obsession with Hadrian's lips. Where else can you find such things! School has become so much more bearable and there really is something to look forward to in school daily. Talking cock about Ervin or Rui Yang's various GFs lit up many of our days when teaching almost caused our brain to shut down from all the lessons. Bio periods were something no other class can claim to enjoy so much! Bio = SAC :) There are definitely the lows but hasn't that made us so tight? From Do Yong's 'strip show' ( we all swear it's only a bush and nothing else!), Do Yong puking up his shots during LDP and us spending the whole night trying to remove the blood stains(seems like a lot of spastic things are because of him ah), to getting owned by so many teachers for coming back to class late and sweaty from soccer, being lectured on how we were so horrible NSKs would score better than us in Os, being told to 'keep your classroom clean!!', finishing close to last for almost all our subjects :P we really have been through so much together. It's made us who we are, it's made us 4.5 David.

So well instead of celebrating the end of school I might actually mourn the end of it all. Where else am I going to find a place where I can be spastic and others will join me!

Jai -> i love dogs too just not the human variety. haha ci course can't be that bad la shouldn't be until curse... i talking about dec course ppl la! abel also going june course
Bran -> ya la! so much for officer/gentlemen part of our aim! or was that vision?
anonymous-> thanks (: no la can't be that bad. mine also not fantastic... who are you??
lin -> thank God i have the rest of my class i can appreciate (:
jiakai -> err i don't know what u referring to...
Joe(: -> yeah i know i just had to rant (:
pearlyn -> if i rant must let everything out mah. than will feel better (:
odelia -> lol no way its 50m more that will be like when my papers start... haha the comparison i find quite true leh! :o rant must rant until finish mah than got effect
isaac -> actually ah when i really wear my ACS socks they become lower than my ankle socks...



On another note, I actually believe in quite a lot of this song. Maybe not all, but most of it is fairly true to my beliefs.
I think guys who fight with friends over girls and vice versa are damn stupid!

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone


I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness
I believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed
I believe that God does not endorse tv evangelists
I believe in love surviving death into eternity

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger