strike up lightning
Monday, September 8, 2008@ 9:43 PM

First and foremost, my brother freaking needs a backbone!
Now my wonderful Japan trip is screwed up cause my all controlling mother and suck up brother are going.
ARGHHH PFFTT (add in whatever other frustrated emotion here)

I left home today and saw this ang moh girl crying to her mum on my way out. She look so sad la. Than her mum saw me and they like immediately tried to straighten up. Whoops. I think I have to be less kay poh and just mind my own business. But like. Why try to put on an act just because there's a person there! Not like you know me.... And in my defence it was not a small kid! Easily our age I think?

Than on the MRT, it was pretty crowded. So I stood up. At Potong Pasir station, this old auntie boarded. In front of me were these whole bunch of girls who put their bags on the seats and took two seats each. So inconsiderate right? Better still when the auntie boarded, still don't want to take off their bags. In the end this girl who was sitting quietly just gave up her seat. (which reminds me what is happening to the male population in Singapore! In my carraige only got me and this Indian guy. Declining population ah!) What ever happened to think of others?

Thank God got this kind of things happening everyday. Not that it's very good but it help remind me its what on the inside that counts. A measure of a person is not what he/she does when everyone is looking it's what he/she does when nobody is looking.

I got Justin/Diane's umbrella back!
Good luck to all those taking A math tomorrow!

Knew the signs weren't right
I was stupid, for awhile
Swept away, by you
And now I feel like a fool
Catch myself, from despair
I could drown if I stay here
Keeping busy, everyday
I know I will be ok

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger