took your hand and we figured out
Thursday, September 11, 2008@ 4:14 PM

I feel like some Bio experiment. My brother's friends are at my house.
A) They're staring at me like I'm some freakshow... Right...
B) They're practicing some music thing. I need to mug!
C) They're really off? Like they don't look normal... 
D) They thought I was from another school (I'm still wearing my uniform! Just that I not guai kia like them still tuck in la)
E) They thought I was in JC (I'm not tall at all)

I'm quite surprised at how not disappointed that I'm not getting my Honours' Day award. Looks like after these years I've learnt a few things (:

Must give thank to God. He opened my eyes and let me see. If not my first choice CCA would never have been NPCC. I honestly thought I would be playing soccer all the way until JC. Than maybe even for my NS unit. Haha looks like that's not going to happen anymore. If I go IB, I absolutely refuse to play for the A division soccer. Mr Yong swapping over confirmed that. Ok fine la he a bit the spineless at times but hey he still looked out for us. And overall even though we always criticise him, we really did have us in mind. Still kept both our and his face intact. Oh ya by the way, welcome to ACSNP! Absolutely the best CCA in ACSI (: I'm sure you'll do well and enjoy yourself well because everyone just does anyway. Now the A div, nobody has ANY respect for it whatsoever. Even their own C div, B div and especially _____ have no respect. If you can't even get respect from your own teammates, do you expect the opponent to respect you?

I realised if you take time to learn from everything, you'll think a lot. On the bus ride home, I noticed

(at the traffic light outside HSS)
1) Ah lians play basketball in skirts
2) Ah lians don't jump when they play basketball
3) They didn't score 1 basket while the bus was there for 2 minutes
4) They shoot from almost under the basket
5) HSS shirts look like a rip off of GAP shirts

(along some road near bukit merah)
1) Ah bengs don't have a backbone must lean against everything
2) I don't know how their legs and other more important parts survive in the jeans they wear
3) Ah bengs have identity crisis. They wear skinnies than wear slippers
4) Ah bengs have little fashion sense. 2 jackets doesn't make you look any hotter
5) I'm really sure if that was an Ah beng or an Ah lain thanks to his hair. Longer than some girls I've seen la


If you want to
I can save you
I can take you
Away from here
So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
Was somebody who cares

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger