Stupid guy spoiled my day yesterday.
Why can't you be more of a team players? Do you realise the whole class thinks you're a complete loser and don't consider you part of our class? Personally I even believe those people who just sit quiet in the corner are better than you. Your attitude just disgusts me. You may be smart and all but what's the point if you live your life like that? When we play soccer, you just stand there and call for the ball. You think you who? Than when we pass the ball to you, you don't even run for the ball, do some stupid trick and lose the ball. Don't even want to run for the ball you lost. Did you know I only play on the same team as you because those on the other team don't want you? I only do it because I pity you and I think your friends asked me to so since they have never done anything to me I should show them some face. Nobody really wants you on their team because even Poh who can't kick the ball is of more use since he actually uses his legs to run. You very skilled gives you the right not to run ah? No but not enough. In class when we're holding discussion and everything everyone participates and all but you must just sit there and make noise. If you don't want to help can you @#%&ing shut the hell up? At the end of yesterday, still dare to try to leave early after YOU lost our class list with all the shirt sizes. What's your problem?! You score so well for exams and all but still so irresponsible. You think when we grow up we're just going to mug at work? We'll have people both under and above us and these people are relying on you. Can you get the idea of responsibility through your @#%#ing thick skull? Than still dare to throw our class face. When everyone in class seated down so nicely to wait for our turn to go take our notes, you must go cut the other class' queue and grab the notes from the table. Cause us to lose face you know? The lit teacher even scolded us. The best part? You already run off. Thanks so much. I think you should just go and take O levels in 4.19 because you don't belong to our class. You know everyone didn't want to let you have class shirt? But my stupid conscience wouldn't let me do that. Sometimes having a conscience is such a difficult thing to live with. You don't do anything for anyone, and still expect people to pick up the phone at 5 in the morning to answer your questions. Just who the @#%$ do you think you are? You can just disappear and never come back for all I care. Actually go do that. It would make life better.
Went for F1 yesterday. I'm sorry I'm completely incapable of sounded excited about it. This @#%@er just spoiled my day. I'm even incapable of feeling glad over my results even though they were only a bit worse than some people's close friends.
The one thing I can take from yesterday is that all 4 of us (yes, even Ian Wong going is a good thing even though he may take up another slot as a CI in our school but nobody doesn't want him to not go because we're one squad and squadmates are willing to sacrifice for one another) are going for CI course (put half smile here)
Time for me to fly
Time for me to soar
Time for me to open up my heart
And knock on heavens door
Time for me to live, it's time for me to sing
Time for me to lay down all my worries and
I'll spread my wings
Time for me to fly