Jia Kai not allowed to guess this one because the
retard is sitting next to me (:
He very sensitive one cannot hurt his feelings.
I got my Honours Day award after all :P
I can't get myself to study!! Argh!! It already feels like the holidays.
We're playing St Pats on Friday! Can't wait. So we'll have to run from Boon Keng. Than home than to school. Looks likes Friday is going to be busy. Actually I kind of miss that. The rushed schedule gives less time for thinking and more time to just do things. Life seems simpler that way.
Had lunch at Tanglin with Brandon, Jia Kai and Jai. People! Two words. Cleaner Mouths. Actually we quite joke la but haha :P
Seniors night is coming up! Need to get my video done...
Love is
Whatever you make it to be
Sunshine
Instead of this cold lonely sea
So please tell me
Why don't you come around no more?
Cause right now
I'm crying outside the door
Of your candy store