I finally managed to change my blog skin! Thanks
Pearlyn for the help (:
Who's smart idea was it to set the Physics paper like that... Never mind people always say cannot go into the exam hall thinking the paper is going to be moderated but nobody said we cannot leave the exam hall assuming that will happen.
By the way, don't complain about the blog skin. It was actually to alignment but I asked Pearlyn to help me change it because if it was how it was before you would have to scroll left to right just to read the tagbox. I think convenience is more important than looks :P About why I chose this blog skin... Ask me and I'll decide if I wanna tell you. For those who asked about my MSN personal message, it's to my classmates not anyone else. I promised them that I would go out with them and play soccer at the Astro after the Bio 1 paper but now I can't. After spending 2 years of recesses it's become like a ritual to play soccer with them. It's not as organised as when I train with the soccer team but it's less stressful when I play with my classmates. Plus everyone chases for the ball! Can't ask for much more than that right? Jia Lian was especially disappointed because he can't play after Chem because he takes Bio. So sorry....
I realised that as we grow up, guys will be guys and gals will be gals. Like my Dad always goes "your mum ah. Always like that la. Girl all like that one". Than today I was in the car and my mum's friend was talking. My mum asked her why she don't represent the company in Bowling (since she's already doing Badminton) than she was like "cannot la!! Break my nail!!" I thought it was quite funny :P They were also gossiping about their office and they work in err somewhere. Quite funny because I see some of these people on TV so like when they talk about them I can visualise.
I better stop blogging now and do the specimen paper. (For those who didn't know it's at the back of the TYS) O levels are ending soon!
jiakai -> no la not that cheem. why would i tell your parents?!
pearlyn -> the word 'hello'
odelia -> but clouds would be so boring to watch!
jai -> uh huh i saw the match
isaac -> dinner was err... funny :P
Joe(: -> HUH?! SEE WHAT?? still got 2 more weeks! not including tomorrow...
lin -> haha YEAH! after tomorrow only got 4 more papers for me (: CI course see how it goes la. i wanna go there have fun and learn new stuff. if i get best trainee than it's a bonus la. don't need an award to tell me that i can do things well (: but i know got a lot of people want that award :P so sought after
jai -> if ian wong want the award he can have it la. it's not a priority as me
Bran -> i've got even less :P 6 more!! in 12 hours it'll be 5 more and in another 20 hours i'll be left with 4 :D
And I could tell you
Her favourite colour's green
She loves to argue
Born on the seventeenth
Her brother's handsome
She has her mother's eyes
And if you asked me if I love her
I'd lie