I was going to swear a lot when I got home but before I started blogging 'From God Above' started playing on my iTunes. Things didn't turn out the way everybody wanted it to but as I was reflecting, all things happens for a reason. God doesn't forsake us. Everything that he does for us is for our good. Hey who knows maybe because they didn't go they'll find their GFs in december while I'm suffering inside. You people must update your blogs often so I know what I missed. Now to figure out a way to survive Ian Wong's Ian Wong-ness for three weeks. Thank God Mervyn and Eustace are still going. Besides the two of them and Asila I only know the rest as names... Please someone save me... Time is going to pass so slowly now ):
jai -> no! you just stereotype
odelia -> yeah they are (:
pearlyn -> eh not my fault ok! not like i did it on purpose!
isaac -> huh?! i don't even see the link!
A thousand times I've failed
Still you mercy remains
Should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace
Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing you praise