I'm getting bored so to kill time I'm here.
I actually had a whole chunk of things to say but err I forgot because I thought of it yesterday but I refused to post until I finished my Physics notes so everything leaked out of my head for all the P=VI etc already... Jia Kai mug a lot already I scared... I don't believe Abel never study! Lies!!
Hehe found out some stuff.
I realised I'm easily amused :P
Ok besides the randomness...
I think since school has ended, it's time to do some reflection. This list below might not contain everything because my brain is starting to fail me again. Somehow at night my brain only orientates itself to talk cock.
Thank God I have...
1) Found so many friends. Especially my besties!
2) Opened up more
3) Managed to do half well at my studies
4) Been part of the wonderful family also known as my unit
5) Bonded with my teammates
6) Joined Hockey!
7) Not joined prefects
8) Chose my subject combination! If not I'll probably be in another class I won't be so happy in
9) Learned much from my teachers
10) Discovered contact lenses
11) Learned more about the line between fun and too much
12) Learned the guitar
13) Did not quit Soccer
14) Seen my classmates grow up
15) Been in ACS(I)!
Ok I never thought I would say the last one when I first came into the school but now that I reflect I really would have been a different person. I was also going to put become a leader up there because I see it all over my report book but personally I don't really see it in myself? I've opened up but still not that much.
Thank God these things have happened to me but somehow even thought I always tried to live life without regrets, in the end there are still some.
If only...
1) I had learned to have an open mindset earlier
2) Studied more
3) Appealed into IP
4) Joined Hockey earlier instead of deliberating for so long
5) Trained harder
6) Went for prefects camp in Sec 2 (I've always wondered what I would be like in Prefects)
7) Been more daring
8) Opened up earlier
9) I had found midfield/defence positions earlier
10) Have more guts
I thought adding colour might make it easier to read. Ok 7 & 10 are like the same but I have my reasons. I have less regrets than things accomplished! Ok fine there are probably more I just can't think when I try to list it down. There is
Never been in a BGR
but I don't know where that should go to be perfectly honest. It's like just lingering there.
Just now my cousin came over with his neighbour. She was saying how ACS(I) boys are so playboy. After thinking a bit I realised ACS(I) not say are very playboy but somehow it's easy to manipulate girls for us? If you understand what I just said. Nowadays the virtues of a relationship is completely gone. What happened to relationship = more than a week of dating! Even Sec 1s go to 2nd base. What is happening to the world... People are bombing others because they feel like it. Marriage has become like signing a check. Even Mother Nature isn't happy and is blowing up whole cities.
I don't care! To me love should be patient, love should be kind, love should be perfect. Furthermore the word love shouldn't be just thrown around. What ever to respect yourself? What happened to treating girlfriends like they're the world to you and not pieces of meat?
I was going to say some more but I can't remember again. Wow my brain is really going.
jiakai -> if your history screw up i would really blame myself...
ben -> yeah chem is the best science!
jai -> are u stupid?! i deleted your other tag already...
odelia -> err charlie gordon is the character in your book? what book are u doing? yeah isaac went to support his classmate
pearlyn -> yeah! i think it's a damn sweet song (:
jiakai -> haha guess so
When I'm feeling small
And I worry that the work I do means nothing at all
But every single tear I cry is a diamond in His hands
And every door that slams in my face, I will offer up in prayer
So I'll give you every breath that I have
Oh Lord, you can work miracles
All that you need is my "Amen"
So take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as you will
I surrender
Take my fears and my inhibitions
All my burdens, my ambitions
You can use it all
No gift is too small