This isn't actually a post I just wanted to reply tags. I'll post about yesterday (since it's 12.26) once I get the pictures.
odelia -> actually the roof gets quite hot in the afternoon...
jiakai -> aiya same same la until you give it away it's still yours... faster give la it's collecting dust!
Joe(: -> got your guitar already la! where's my master formula sheet!
jai -> right angel from hell... ermm i'm also not sure how that works...
pearlyn -> not funny!
isaac -> jai lame?! aiyo see la jai i told u to work out but see where the extra layers ended up... now can't even walk already...
lin -> you'll never be able to guess who (: and even if you guessed correctly i'd lie :P ok maybe not lie just find some half way in between answer so don't you'll keep guessing (: no problem the CIP was destressing after all the studying
ben -> walao remind me of zhao yue la! MORNING ANGELS!
jai -> huh? we don't have to use tress to do anything to do with npcc...