I thought I'd blog a bit since my computer is on and I probably won't blog for the next month anyway.
Got a few highlights coming up, namely lin's 21st birthday bash/chalet, CI course and NPCC INAUGURAL OVERSEAS TRIP! (yes Brandon the word inaugural is very important)
Have been training non stop and finally got a break today. Not really the way I wanted it because it meant that Abel is still sick but at least I got my uniform done. Finished one lesson plan too. Thanks Clifford and Stephanie for helping me do so much! So now I just need to find time during the chalet to finish the other 1 and a half.
Went shopping with Yi Chong and got a levi's shirt! Think I'll wear it tomorrow.
A dream is a wish your heart makes.
How true is that statement? Do dreams really show what your heart wants, wishes, or fears the most?
Hope I don't make a fool of myself at the course. I'm not exactly looking forward to it but maybe it'll take my mind off a few things and clear my thinking a bit? Hope it does. Maybe placing the course during this period of time is God's way of helping me sort out my brain and heart? Anyway, before I stress about what happens over the next month, I need to enjoy myself as much as possible over these 3 days first!
odelia -> but there's so much shopping to do in HK!
pearlyn -> haha no no it's fine. i don't have time to do them anymore anyway
natenal -> ok ok after my course i go do. which might actually mean i'll only do them next year...
Joe(: -> nah i also wanted 1 anyway
Cause I, I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
And everyone can see I really fell
And I'm going through hell
Thinking about you with someone else
Somebody wants you, somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breathe, without you it's lonely
Somebody hopes that someday you'll see
That somebody's me