and i say yes, you look wonderful tonight
Saturday, November 8, 2008@ 9:14 PM

I need pictures for this place badly because it's becoming so wordy but the lack of outings isn't helping.

I exercised!! Wohooo!!

Ok fine so playing table tennis yesterday and a bit of soccer today is a sad excuse for having exercised. Compared to what I used to do last time it is actually quite an embarrassment but hey I'm in horrible shape.

I realised that I'm a very different person when I'm with my soccer teammates, hockey teammates, NPCC mates, classmates, primary school friends, etc. No wonder Jia Kai didn't want to go for dinner with us. I won't comment on the other groups but I just realised soccer is an actually quite elitist group. Like the group of people I actually go out with often are all first team players. Plus with the exception of Ryan we're so asshole! Not exactly a bad thing but not exactly a good thing either. It makes us who we are and makes life lively but erm you can guess why it's not a good thing.

I'm actually glad I didn't quit soccer in the end. I know many of you think my teammates are like jock-ish and all and they are like bad company but you know something? I don't care. For one, they're fiercely loyal. On the outside we might just look like a batch of delinquents looking to cause problems but you don't know my friends. They're not the best role models but don't judge them from the outside. Can't wait for our chalet.

Saw Mr.__ (same surname as another person who's the apple of some sec 3 NCOs eyes. wears a yellow and green uniform. school is located around redhill/tanglin area. enough clues yet?) at Holland Village. Oh we also saw our soccer goalkeeper's CT (chinese teacher) (I think I've done enough to prevent myself being killed for blogging about certain people) But Mr.__ was so scary. I thought he wanted to kill us. I'm pretty sure he recognises so many of us soccer players. Whether it is a school like ours to or a NSK school, for some reason or another soccer team people always kena 'mark'. He kept glaring at us. I thought he wanted to kill us. Not only that we saw him twice. Once when we were finding a place to eat and again after dinner. Twice we got the same glare. We weren't even doing anything stupid! Geez...

Did I mention we're super budget? When we ate at Crystal Jade (I translated it to english):

Lionel : Do we need to pay for the vegetables? (the appetizer)
Waitress : Yes
Everyone : Ok ok ok we don't want
-Waitress removes vegetables-
After awhile...
Preston : Can you recommend what is good?
Waitress : We have this that this that
Preston : Ok can I have the cheapest one please?
-After placing our orders-
Waitress : Err do you want the hand towels?
Trevor : Do we have to pay for them?
Waitress : Yes
Everyone : Don't want don't want
-Food comes-
Preston : Eh! Mine so small!
-Everyone starts laughing-
-Everyone starts eating-
-Derek reaches for sauce-
Trevor : STOP!
Derek : WHAT WHAT!
Trevor : You crazy ah must pay 1!
-Everyone finishes eating-
-Ryan reaches for toothpicks-
Trevor : WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
Ryan : Err...
Everyone : MUST PAY LEH!

So that was our dinner. Lots of other random stuff but mostly us bs-ing about how joke Preston was.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR POST O LEVELS!


odelia -> gosh don't talk about innocence i wrote like an essay on the lost of innocence for my Os. ok not an essay but quite a long bit.

pearlyn -> haha lucky it's the next person you're going to cry to and not me :P

Joe(: -> haha ok ok i saw i'll do it err... when i'm bored (:

lin -> your class thing was 3 days?! nvm i'm going 4 days in January. 2 for soccer 2 for NP. YES WE MUST! but i'm not free on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays. tuesdays and thursdays with ib hockey and saturdays with njc soccer.

Feeling Blue, 
When I'm trying to forget the feeling that I miss you, 
Feeling Green, 
When the jealousy sweels and it wont go away and dreams, 
Feeling Yellow, 
Im confused inside a little hazy but mellow,

When I feel your eyes on me
Feeling fine, sublime
When the smile of yours creeps into my mind

Disclaimer
Hello :D
you are currently at onliyours
tag before you leave yeah?

Me
You wanted me to pretend that we have hever kissed, never been together. I tried and tried to forget you, but when you pass-by, I fell into pieces like a shattered glass;

Wants
The world to be a place where everyone just thinks like small kids. Rainbows. Lollipops. No fights. No quarrels. Everyone does things for the good and not for their own selfish wants. Simplicity of life ♥

Screams

Dar-links
tag to be relink-ed, unlink-ed, link-ed :D
ACNP.
D08 Alpha.
Ain.
Benjamin.
Brandon.
Bryan.
Clarice.
Clifford.
Denise.
Eustace.
Hui Ying.
Isaac.
Jai.
Jia Kai.
Jocelyn.
Kelin.
Lance.
Lin.
Lester.
Matthew.
Mervyn.
Odelia.
Pearlyn.
Qiao Yi.
Yi Chong/ Joseph.
Zheng Bao.

Memories


Tyvm
Layout: xoxo-nice
Host: blogskins & blogger