I feel like sleeping actually but err well....
I think I can start a collection of tan lines soon. I just got 4 more today (2 on each leg) because of soccer. 2 at the pants level and 2 at the high socks level. Please don't be sunny tomorrow!
I really have to thank God for blessing me with an amazing squad and 2 really great CIIs. My whole squad is so nice and even though they're not really open they really look out for each other. My CIIs are not exactly the nicest people but they are fair. Comparing with the other squads CIs, we got a really great pair of CIIs. Hope we can learn much from them. Oh and screw best trainee. I'm more interested in learning and making friends. If I should win that award, it would be a bonus. Sorry if anybody wanted me to win it!
Fetched lin, Ryan, Ben and Isaac from the airport. Thanks for the chocolate! We so should have watched Madagascar instead of waiting for SOMEONE. At least it was a productive and joke conversation :P Need to work on my aiming though. I managed to hit some random lady with ice(the small bits which u spit through a straw) when Jia Kai was just like no more than the length of your computer screen from me. Whoops :P Hope my December can fly by like the 4 hours we spent.
Trained with the A division today again. I might not lose out in terms of skill to any of them but physically I'm definitely at a disadvantage. Half way through and I'm already dying. Must get my 16 year old body up to the fitness of a 17 year old quickly.
I'm starting to realise that being single might actually be a blessing. I can't imagine doing all my CCAs and still maintaining a relationship. I think my girlfriend would kill me for not seeing her for too long. Plus I wanna get a new guitar and if I'm doing soccer next year it's time to get new boots so the money thing might be a problem too...
Think I saw KSL today at Orchard. I went to give Eustace his track pants and we were walking at the Tangs underpass when I saw her hair. Actually I'm not even sure it's her but I faster walked in the other direction. Lucky the lady wasn't going same direction as me. Eustace is right. My squad is going to end up quite close because even on day 0 we're already talking cock. He says I musn't forget our squad got females also but eh it's called talking COCK for a reason!
When I got home I heard the top 4 of the last Singapore Idol sing 'Imagine'. They don't have the vocal capabilities of Lennon or Archuleta but somehow it sounds better when they sing it. I think because of the message of the song, it should be a song where more than one person sings. Can we do this song next! I need to learn the chords first though and since it's originally on piano it won't be easy... But it's such a meaningful song.
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of men
Imagine all the people
Sharing for the world