4 words:
'O' LEVELS ARE OVER!
Ok fine so I've got more to say than those 4 words but I didn't want to keep posting over and over again so I'll whack everything in this post. Pictures soon!
After Chemistry 1 I went to play american football with 4.6 and some other people. Geez some of them so ego can! Never mind show them face la not like I need to be in the limelight to make myself feel good. Talked cock with the A division soccer people for awhile before I left for Brandon's house. They're quite nice people I guess but highly doubt that they would choose a team based on merit rather than seniority which is why I still don't think I'll join soccer. Maybe I'll do it part time.
Went for hockey training on Thursday. Omg I swear coach Kevin was trying to kill us. First it was the warm up which felt like a full training. Than we did an training exercise which required us to run the whole duration of training. Which meant that I was running for 2 hours. Geez. Than we had a training match. To top it all off I managed to get hit in the chin by the ball. On the bright side we're not completely hopeless and there are signs that we remembered what coach Ronnie told us. Naga, Asad and I were able to do some one touch play which led to a goal which actually really compensated for all the screw ups which happened during training. Just when we thought training was over, we had to do physical -.- Have I mentioned that I can't do anything now. And I really mean ANYTHING. I can't even walk normally because my own thighs and groin can support my body weight. Today it got even worse. Oh well at least that means my body is doing work.
Went to Cineleisure for KBox! Eh why nobody know how to tell us that the time change! Abel and I sat there for ages! Isaac and Ben came awhile later before the rest finally came. I actually didn't think I would sing at all but well a combination of O levels ending and having trained for the first time since April got me kinda high. KBox was like SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT! Or if you didn't know the lyrics just mumble your way though like Jay Chou. So destressing (: Free drinks and food!! Then we met up with Justin and watched HSM 3. It's actually not as bad as everyone says. I don't know about others la but to me I liked the first bit the most. Because well it's every student sportsman's dream to play in front of his classmates and win. Guess that's not happening for me already but maybe in JC? Hope so. I really joined a team sport in the first place for the camaraderie but it would still be nice sometimes to win something and get to play in front of my classmates. Unlike other countries for us that's like the highest level which we will ever play.
Went shopping with Isaac today. Ok fine he did all the spending. I just went to walk around with him cause he got pang seh-ed :P Cotton On had sale! So tempting to spend money but in the pursuit to get my guitar I need to save to an even larger extent than Ebenezer Scrooge. Went home to find Hadrian sitting on the seat-like things in front my gate. Aiyo why so paiseh! We went over to Ervin's place for our class BBQ! Haha we thought everyone would be late but everyone was there already! Go for class after recess cannot be on time but go for BBQ all so punctual. Gosh I had such a great time. I'm going to miss my class so badly this holidays. Too bad we only became close towards the end ): Haha we were so joke la. So paranoid about whether the food was cooked. And it was quite emotional also. Didn't know my class could be like that. Cause my scholars are going back to Vietnam so this is possibly the last time we'll see them besides the collection of results. If their scholarships don't get renewed I don't think they'll get to come back. Took so many pictures. Will upload them once I get them from Andrew, Leonard and Ervin. Another person I'm going to miss is Andrew. I've been in the same class as him all the way since P1. He's been like a big brother to me. Always protecting me in class and all. I guess that's why I enjoyed HSM so much because it reminds me so much of my present situation.
Going to the airport to see off the 6 scholars tomorrow. Really hope they come back next year.
I know I have a few quizes to do. Will get down to them soon.
Managed to get this post done while drawing faces on MSN!
lin -> haha i purposely enlarged the font!
Bran -> yeah that's quite horrible salary....
jai -> err no clue. summer fades to fall? yeah u are that broad!
Joe(: -> good good. keep going at it! it'll get easier as u go on
Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free
Tonight