Something's wrong with Father Time. Everything just seemed to suddenly stop. I don't even know the days anymore. Just a bit back everything seemed to be going at breakneck pace. It's as if time stopped. Completely. Stupid subject combination of mine. I thought it was going to help having so many days between my SS and Literature papers but now it's like there is too much time. To Kill A Mockingbird isn't that long a book. Not to mention my bio clock is completely thrown out the window.
I don't regret this life I chose for me. I'm glad that I have 3 CCAs which results in me not having enough time for myself. It just requires less thinking on my part. Just keep doing and doing. I can't stand sitting at home and not doing anything. (Studying does not count as doing much) I want to have activites 24/7. I miss being stressed out every second of my life. I want to be rushing from school to home to Delta to some other funny field because it gives me something to do. Having a completely full schedule just works for me. I'll know I have to do activity A to Z from sun set to sun down and I won't have excess time to think about other things in between because I'll be too tired. I don't enjoy thinking about my life. I much rather let it lay itself out for me.
So, canmay I please have my life back?
I don't think anyone is truly evil. I believe everyone is born with that inherent good in them. Some people just lose their direction and can't find their way back. Have you ever seen a baby who is out to cause problems? For that matter I think it's really cool how small kids can say anything they want because they are so innocent they don't know any better. Don't need to think of image or insulting the other party. It would be nice if everyone was like that. Nice if everyone wouldn't judge others on looks. Nice if everyone wouldn't take insult to every little thing said. Nice if everyone thought others do good deeds for the sake of feeling good and not that the person is out for recognition or rewards. Back to what I was saying, it's just like studies. Everyone is a genius. Some are given head starts because of high IQs. Others have the skill of knowing how to spot questions. However nobody is stupid. Some people just don't know how to gain the knowledge they need to know or are just bad at what school wants you to know. For all you know the person who is failing everything might just be awesome in something which just isn't taught in schools.
So don't think that the murderer in the news is the devil incarnate or the thief is an embarrassment to his parents. Some people just lose track of their goal in life and screw up. I'm sure if you asked him or her when they were just learning to talk if they would sin they would be shocked at the possibility. I find it's easier to forgive people when you think this way.
I've been listening to a lot of 80s music. KC and the Sunshine Band!
If you see this before tonight I'll still be online just appearing. If he/she knows that I have a blog than I'm screwed. Haha.
And I take it just a little bit
I hold my breath and count to ten
I've been waiting for the chance to let you in
If I just breathe
Let it fill the space in between
I'll know everything is alright
Breathe, every little piece of me
You'll see everything is alright
If I just breathe