Chalet was so much fun!! But having
stupid CI course the next day quite spoiled it... We so need to do it again minus me having course, Joseph going Paris, Bing stoneing for 4 hours, EVERYTHING getting burnt, Isaac having OBS the day itself, etc.
Don't bother reading the below if you don't feel like it. (I realise that makes people want to read it more but I thought I'd say it since it's just me being a whiny kid)
You just reminded me why I enjoy being out of the house so much. Ok screw being discrete. I'm sorry I'm not the perfect child you wanted. I'm sorry I'm not the spoilt brat who will listen to every single thing you say. I'm sorry I enjoying going out to get things instead of waiting of them to come to me. I'm sorry I don't really give a damn that I'm wearing slippers in a 5 star hotel. I'm sorry I won't ever live up to your achievements. I'm sorry I'd rather be getting pumped with my squadmates than be at a posh restaurant. I'm sorry I'd skip a fancy party to slide in the mud during a soccer match. I'm sorry I do contact sports which involve injuring others. I'm sorry I prefer my hair to be completely messy and not neatly combed. I'm sorry I like wearing sneakers and jeans over a nice outfit. I'm sorry I come home with my uniform tucked out and not neatly pressed. I'm sorry I go out because you know what? I have a life. I'm sorry I don't score 10 A1s. I'm sorry I'm not the perfect child you wanted. By hey that's what you got my brother for right? Can't you just let me be me?
Course starts tomorrow and I haven't exactly got down to reading my homework. I just did whatever I had to. Not really in the mood since I'm going to live and breathe these things for the next 20 days so I'll leave the learning for when I'm in camp. I can't tell if I'm looking forward to camp. I guess a bit more now that I've been able to open my mindset to it. Being at camp would also allow me to get my mind off a lot of stupid things which are troubling me now. My squadmates all seem really nice which helps too. Having such nice squadmates reminds me of my own unit and I wish I could go back to January again. Even having to do Os all over again would be worth it. Seeing Bing rushing through his round lashing, Jeffrey running around like a pixie, Jia Kai getting pissed off that his tripod 1 leg is too short, Zhao Yue trying to calm everyone down all during campcraft competition trainings is still so vivid in my memory. Wished we could have won something for Andy though ): Going to miss my squad so much :'( Just wish my good luck charm would say something. Ok fine not really a good luck charm but when the person says something it just helps. I can't really explain it. It just gives the assuring feeling. Stupid mind playing with myself again.
Hope I come back and still speak in English and not a mixture of everything!
jiakai -> haha in the end u all really bought candles to represent 21 what! remember to sms me the score and how you did tomorrow!
odelia -> err i'm not using IE so it might look different to me
pearlyn -> i know that's where i got it from but i'm starting to wonder if it's true...
Joe(: -> omg i forgot also!! why am i even typing this you're not gonna see this! ci course ah? no kick la:P (gosh i'm so lying to myself)
What am I fighting for?
There must be something more
For all these words I sing
Do you feel anything?